Posted to alt.home.repair
Tom The Great Tom The Great is offline

Default TSP - yes or no ???

On 7 Jul 2006 21:08:17 -0700, "Ether Jones"
wrote:

Tom The Great wrote:

Just a guess, and TSP prep-hater.

Why are you a TSP prep-hater? What are the issues that concern you?
Any tips on how to do it correctly?

I long time ago, I learned about TSP's amazing powers. We would steal
some off out ELT's to clean bilges. We had to add very little
relative to the amount of water.

Well, because I know of TSP's powers, I tend to rinse extra hard.
Causing me to wipe down walls over and over, since the littlest amount
of TSP could interfere with paint adheasion.

So, I preferer not to use TSP, and use better paint, or sand down the
surfaces to give the paint bite, and remove dirt.

later,

tom @ www.WorkAtHomePlans.com