Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Rheilly Phoull Rheilly Phoull is offline

Default where is the vertical section

Fred wrote:
Hi
I gather the section where the mains comes in and several large
electros, rectifer and reg IC is the switch mode supply, the area
with the trippler is the horizontal ?
does that make the area with smaller electos some kind of large
heatsunk IC the vertical, if I'm looking for horizontal bars across
screen, probably a electro in the virtical - yeh, what does
history have it, small ones or big ones, I'm trying to teach my
little bloke there is more to just sitting in front of these things
Cheers

Geez, thats thats good code. What do ya mean ??

--

Cheers ......... Rheilly P

Where theres a will, I want to be in it.