Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Misted double glazing

In article .com,
normanwisdom wrote:
BTW that Norman Wisdom poster is a bit of a comedian. I'd put him with
IMM and Derby' crew.

And the plastic window industry is a disastrous joke.

Hmm. I replaced a Magnet wood one which rotted while you watched with a
UPC one from Screwfix for DIY installation. It looks like new when given a
quick wash down, while the Magnet one would have been painted twice in the
time. I don't like the look of them at the front of period properties, but
for a utility use like this in a kitchen, I'm well pleased.

--
*You sound reasonable......time to up my medication

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.