Posted to uk.d-i-y
Guy King Guy King is offline

Default OT wheelie bin pollution rant

The message
from somebody contains these words:

During recycling collections "all cardboard/paper" must be packed flat.
So if you have a cardboard box which seems suitable for containing all
the other cardboard you put in it, expect to keep the box.

Ours are obviously a lot friendlier. Our recycling box got nicked some
months ago[1] and since then I've put it all out in a cardboard box.
Everything sorted into bags, all cardboard exepct the box CKD and
they're quite happy to take it. Bloke said he actually prefers it as he
doesn't have to walk back with the empty box.

[1] Little scrote locally stole a dozen of 'em to make a ramp for his bicycle.

--
Skipweasel