Posted to rec.woodworking
LRod LRod is offline

Default Tool gloat!!

On Fri, 7 Jul 2006 20:29:56 -0500, "James E. Cannon"
wrote:

"Toller" wrote in message

"James E. Cannon" wrote in message
Some benevolent UPS delivery man just left a Bosch 4410L on my doorstep!
Reviews and projects to come soon.

I'm so excited about the saw that the free Bosch 1297DK 1/4 sheet sander
that came free with it almost seems mundane.

I am happy for you, but how is that a gloat? It isn't if you paid for it,
and it is illegal conversion if he delivered it by mistake.

Well, if you want to get specific, I did pay for it but got (what I feel) is
one hell of a deal. $489 (regular price of the saw) - 10% + free sander +
free shipping all around. I've spent well over 6 months drooling over this
saw and searching for the best price. Amazon finally lobbed one up there
for me.

If that's not good enough for a gloat, then feel free to consider it a
neener.

My definition of a gloat:

I didn't have one.
Now I have one.
I have to tell someone.

I think you qualify. Don't let anyone rain on your parade.

--
LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999

http://www.woodbutcher.net

care to correspond with you anyway.