Posted to alt.home.repair
Lawrence M. Seldin, CMC, CPC Lawrence M. Seldin, CMC, CPC is offline

Default I can not find a chair leg protector for this type of chair

wrote:

I had a noise problem with the furniture making a scraping noise when
it was pushed over a hard floor. I cured it by getting some hard
wearing carpet without underlay, cutting it to the shape of the chair
leg bottom and sticking it using double sided tape, carpet side to
floor, to the bottom of the leg. It may work for you.

John,

Sounds like a good idea. I will try this.

Lawrence M. Seldin, CMC, CPC

Author of RECRUITSOURCE PEOPLESOFT EXAM and RECRUITSOURCE SAP/R3 EXAM
Author of POWER TIPS FOR THE APPLE NEWTON and INTRODUCTION TO CSP

NOTE: To send me an email, remove TAKEOUT from my email address:

NOTE: My web home page:
www.seldin.net