Dave Liquorice

Default External alarm cable and BS4737

On 5 Sep 2003 10:12:40 GMT, Andrew Gabriel wrote:

There's a detector for that which you can put in the bell box.

A break beam switch of some sort I believe.

Normally, such premises would have more than one bell box.

I don't think this one has but I would expect it to have a monitored
alarm anyway. The bell box would just be there to alert the locals who
might take action pending the arrival of the police, this could be the
best part of an hour assuming they had some one available to attend
straight away simply due to the distance they'll have to drive.

--
Cheers
Dave. pam is missing e-mail