Posted to uk.d-i-y
Bob Eager Bob Eager is offline

Default OT wheelie bin pollution rant

On Fri, 7 Jul 2006 21:59:56 UTC, Joe wrote:

Dave wrote:
Is it just me that find wheelie bins noise-polluters?

Oddly enough, I saw a wheelie bin being used as a drum yesterday...

On its side on a pavement in Brighton, with a variety of other
percussion around, and a second person playing a disappointingly
normal bongo.

Hardly new! Pookisnackenburger (which spawned 'Stomp') were using metal
bins in the 1980s, and they had roots in Brighton.. Merely derivative!