Carl Nisarel

Default OT Environmentalists may be in deep Kimchee

BottleBob wrote

Carl Nisarel wrote:

BottleBob

Carl:

Ok, let's try to simplify this. You claim that "most" of those
1,410,000 victims of violent crime are not "loved-ones".

I made no such claim.

Carl:

Well now that's interesting, in a paradoxical sort of way. On the one
hand you seemed to be very adamant that the victims in these statistics
were NOT loved ones. But now when I use the term "claim" in reference
to your supposed reluctance to consider the victims as loved ones, you
say you made no such claim.

Either produce the quote where I made claim or learn how to write
something without trying to stuff words into my mouth.