Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Jumpstart power supply light flashing?

I had a Winchester / Sport Pac go dead on me. Several times. Finally
contacted the company in Ohio, and find out they bought a bunch of
older batteries. The fellow there was nice enough to sell me a
replacement battery.

So, it's very possible that your jumper pack has a dead battery.

--

Christopher A. Young
You can't shout down a troll.

"CathyLee" wrote in message
My husbands Jumpstart and power supply is not charging and the charge
light
is flashing...is there anything you can suggest to save it?
It is a few years old and I cant find the manual and I cant find it
online...no brand name...unless it is Jumpstart.
I would think the battery would fail on these at some point?
CathyLee