Posted to alt.home.repair
Dave Dave is offline

Default fibreglass entry door

Not sure what you mean by your response, Don. I know this can be done
with a standard wood door, but, I have no experience with fibreglass. It
was my understanding that these newsgroups were here to share knowledge
and that was all I am asking for. If I wanted sarcastic remarks I would
have asked my wife!

Don Phillipson wrote:
"Dave" wrote in message

Is it possible to get a standard size 36x80 fibreglass door and cut 2" off

of

the length? Meaning 1" off of both ends. Would it be that detrimental to
the structure of the door. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

It sounds as if you do not believe what local door
manufacturers tell you -- any particular reason?