Posted to alt.home.repair
eg eg is offline

Default Minor bathroom repairs - looking for advice

Joseph Meehan wrote:
eg wrote:
We need some minor bathroom work done in oru Eichler; however, I'm not
sure what type of contractor/handyman/... would do this work.
Recommendations are welcome.

1) We recently had our bathroom floor replaced -

there is about a 1/2 inch gap
between the tile floor and the wooden door uprights

2) Second, the tile design was done on a diagonal, so the edge, near
the entrance is somewhat jagged.

I suggest you have the contractor who did the floor come back and finish
the job.

Let's just say we had a bad experience with the contractor, and we want
to work with someone else... If it were that simple, I wouldn't have
posted these questions to begin with... I'm not concerned with the
extra money to get someone else to do it - I'm just concerned about
getting it done correctly.

thanks

--
Joseph Meehan