Posted to alt.home.repair
autonut843 autonut843 is offline

Default sealing bottom edge of stucco on a styrofoam foundation wall

Hi, I have a styrofoam foundation on my house and on one wall there is
a walkway outside at the same height as the basement floor. About 7
feet below the normal grade. The outer wall of the styrofoam
foundation has stucco on it and there is a gap of about 1/4-1/2 inch
between the bottom edge of the stucco and the outside walkway sidewalk
slab. I'm having a problem with water getting into my basement when it
rains. Any ideas on how to seal it up would be appreciated. Thanks.