Posted to sci.electronics.repair
AgapeDisciple AgapeDisciple is offline

Default 27" RCA TV Model:F27665 ~ Chassis:CTC203AX (Video?)

Thanks GNK! I'll check it out tonite.

BTW, did you have this same problem?

Logan

gnk wrote:
Check for a bad connection on Connector P103 pin # 4, also check R14119
(15 K 2 watts).

GNK

AgapeDisciple wrote:
Turned on my TV the other day and was missing video. Can still change
channels, hear audio, see the raster lines (I think), and go through
the menus. But I can't get video from the coax, s-vid, or rca inputs.

I saw where a couple of other people had the same problem a while back
and it was mentioned to "clean the glue off L14401 and resolder it."
But it didn't look like that solved their problem.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Logan