Posted to alt.gossip.celebrities,rec.sport.football.college,alt.usage.english,alt.home.repair,rec.food.cooking

Default I AM GOD: THE TIME HAS COME TO ACKNOWLEDGE MY MASTERHOOD OVER MAN

"Mordechai Housman" wrote in message
"JoeSpareBedroom" wrote in message
"Raymond Karczewski" wrote in message
ups.com...
I AM GOD: THE TIME HAS COME TO ACKNOWLEDGE MY MASTERHOOD OVER MAN
By Raymond Ronald Karczewski© -- A Living God

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

Oh great one, please enlighten us mortals. How did you choose this
particular assortment of newsgroups to post this nonsense?
alt.gossip.celebrities,rec.sport.football.college, alt.usage.english,alt.home.repair,rec.food.cooking

You pathetic little ******.

There is an old Jewish story about the man who came to the Rabbi of the
town and told him, "The great holy Rabbi So and so came to me in a dream
last night and told me that the time has come to reveal to the townspeople
that I am really a great and holy hidden leader of the Jewish People."

To which the Rabbi responded, "I'd be more impressed if he came to all the
townspeople in dreams and told that to THEM!"

This explains why I've never seen the words "Catholic humor" used together.
:-)