Posted to alt.home.repair
BE BE is offline

Default Paint cracking and hanging from ceiling

On 7/4/06 5:31 PM, in article
, "m Ransley"
wrote:

To peel in large pieces usualy means moisture problems, what is above
the room, the attic?

No moisture problems. Above the ceiling is another wood-floored room (the
upstairs of our over/under duplex).

I had not thought about re-texturing the ceiling - I am leery about spending
too much. We rent. We have no complaints about the landlord - he's fixed
LOTS of problems. We don't mind spending a little to fix this up - he's been
very good to us. Plus, right now the land under the house, a 50x157 lot, is
worth about $600,000, so we don't want to push him toward selling and
washing his hands of further troubles.

Be