Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Leonard Caillouet Leonard Caillouet is offline

Default Sony KV27V10 Convergence

"Dave M." wrote in message
"Art" wrote in
:

Suggest geting the service manuel and doing some in-depth studying of
that material before attempting, not a DIY project, IMHO.

That is true. However, I'm looking for the solution for a problem that is
probably not addressed in the manual.

It looks as if I can't ask any questions without being labled an amature.
I used to service TV's for a living.

The way you posed the question indicated that you probably don't have much
experience with CRT convergence and purity. Even most "TV techs" should be
careful to start fiddling with it without getting any documentation
available form the manufacturer. Anyone who has the experience to likely
improve convergence on part of a CRT without making it worse or ending up
with an different problem would know that each one is a little different,
and that it is often best to leave it alone if you aren't willing to do the
homework first. No easy solutions to this type of problem...

Leonard