Posted to uk.d-i-y
Matt Matt is offline

Default I need some advice on my Mira 415 shower

On 4 Jul 2006 14:01:47 -0700, "Iwan" wrote:

Hi, Can anyone give me some advice please?

I have a mira 415 running off a Worcester 24 combi, both are
approximately 5 yrs old and the boiler is well serviced by British Gas.

The problem I have is that the temperature of the water goes from
either freezing cold to scalding hot in a cycle of probably 30-50
seconds. No amount of adjustment of the control helps me. any ideas
anyone?

Also what would I need to keep the pressure/temperature constant if
someone flushed the toilet or used another tap?

any advice would be gratefully received. Thank you

Sledgehammer the combi into tiny little bits and dispose of in an
approved manner. Then fit a storage cylinder and a new (obviously
non-combi) boiler. Problem solved .....zippo