Posted to misc.consumers.house
D. Gerasimatos D. Gerasimatos is offline

Default Neighbors growing marijuana

In article .com,
shinypenny wrote:

Nah, this is a baby-boomer hippie couple, probably late 50s or perhaps
older, as I believe one is retired because I see him during the weekday
working in the garden a lot. I never see them have any company over, no
shady types hanging around, no odd traffic. They aren't drug dealers,
just introverts. And (not that I'm an expert) I gauge that it is
probably only enough pot for a personal stash for two people... it's
just a plot of plants about 2 feet by 2 feet. Not growing wild either;
it was obviously deliberately planted in rows, and it's well tended
because the plot is very lush looking.

The plants came from somewhere and I doubt it was Smith and Hawken or
Wal-Mart. There is a connection somewhere.

Dimitri