Posted to alt.home.repair
James \Cubby\ Culbertson James \Cubby\ Culbertson is offline

Default wood flooring instllation

"maryr99999" wrote in message
news:8f2b7a31eda8032ab373d4a990a2fde2@homerepairli ve.com...
I purchased 3/4 oak flooring to lay in my living room. The entire living
room has been durarocked. The instruction say to nail the flooring down,
however I can't nail to durarock. Can I glue the flooring down? It is
plank flooring in random lengths. If I can glue it, what kind of glue
should I use? HELP!!

I suspect you could glue it down but I'd recommend a call to the
manufacturer of the oak flooring. Oops, actually I just noticed you have
3/4". It's not recommended to glue down anything thicker than 1/2".
Sorry, not much help here.
Cheers,
cc