Posted to alt.home.repair
Tekkie® Tekkie® is offline

Default Our through the Wall Sleeve Air Conditioner..

mm posted for all of us...
I don't top post - see either inline or at bottom.

On Tue, 04 Jul 2006 03:55:18 GMT, "Edwin Pawlowski"
wrote:

"mm" wrote in message
appliances are more efficient than 110

But I did say this.

How so?

That's what I've heard for 40 years. Maybe an engineer can explain
it.

Minor differences. Motors will start faster, pull less amps (but the same
watts that we pay for ) so they can use smaller wires. Operating cost is
the same.

Hmmm. This post is very destructive to my mental state! It's
somethign like being told my wife of 40 years has always been cheating
on me.

Only the last 7 years, she had a lesbian relationship before that.
--
Tekkie