Posted to alt.home.repair
Bill Bill is offline

Default Getting (fish) odor out of cement

I have a freezer in the garage where I had several ziplock bags of fish
filled with water & frozen. I left for the 4 day holiday, and apparently, I
failed to close the freezer door, leaving it open.

Over the 4 days, the bags melted in the heat, and "fish water" ran down the
refridgerator, and had formed a puddle in the concrete around the fridge.

I have used bleach & water, and tried powerwashing the concrete. The smell
is reduced quite a bit, but still noticeable.

Is there anything more which can be done?