Posted to alt.home.repair
Joseph Meehan Joseph Meehan is offline

Default Toilet drainage systems

Hoochie wrote:
am currently looking to convert a front bedroom into a house

bathroom. The building is around 150 years old with the soilstack
located at the rear of the house. I have briefly looked at under the
flooring to see if the space could accomadate a toilet waste pipe and
have decided that this would not be possible, can anyone provide an
alternative solution. Are there any toilets that do not need such a
large wastage pipe? Thank you.

Are are up-flush toilets. They pump the stuff up and over. I don't
know if they would work for what you have in mind or if they would meet
local codes however.

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit