Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Art Art is offline

Default Sony KV27V10 Convergence

Suggest geting the service manuel and doing some in-depth studying of that
material before attempting, not a DIY project, IMHO.
"Dave M." wrote in message
When this set was purchased, it looked as if all the Sony 27" sets had
poor
convergence in the upper right area of the crt image. I called the service
center about this and they warned me that I would be charged for the trip
to my home if the convergence looked "normal". Therefore, I let it go.

Today, I'm wondering if anyone knows if there is a procedure to remedy the
upper right convergence problem as we normally converge the center of the
image?

Thanks,

Dave M.