Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Wrench set storage

"Charlie S." wrote in message
news:QjQqg.5555$J47.347@trndny02...
I have a set or Craftsman wrenches with both metric and this is not an
efficient way to store these wrenches. They fall out; get
mixed together occasionally, and it's difficult to sort them quickly.

I put the wrench bag in the tool box and go through the same trying
process
over and over again. Could use some suggestions as to how to better store
these items.

You've been watching too many episodes of Monk. I just toss them into a
compartment in the tool box and take out the ones I needed when I need them.
Yes, they do get mixed up.