Posted to uk.d-i-y
gort gort is offline

Default How to tell if a fence is asbestos

How about a binbag sorter, then? Apparently my local council now employ
people to do this... as we are just going over to wheelie bins/recycling
boxes etc, we've applied for a Large Wheelie Bin as our family size
fulfils the criteria for this: so apparently fot at least a month we are
going to have the contents of our binbags gone through with a fine
toothcomb to check there's nothing in there which should be in a
different container. Mm, nice work if you can get it...

David

Live in Worcester by any chance ?

Dave