Posted to alt.home.repair
nhurst nhurst is offline

Default Double pocket door kit for single width opening?

I've got a closet door opening in my office that I would like to
install a pocket door in. I can't relocate the opening because of our
wood floors, and there isn't enough space to either side for a single
door to slide before it runs out of space. Is there a kit that would
allow me to use 2 half width doors which would slide to either side?
I've perused a few of the kit sites (interiordoors.com and Johnson's
site), but I'm not coming up with much. Am I going to need to engineer
my own solution for this, or is my best bet to just buy 2 single kits
and cut them down to size?

Thanks!