BottleBob

Default OT Environmentalists may be in deep Kimchee

Carl Nisarel wrote:

BottleBob wrote in message ...

Carl:

Ok, let's try to simplify this. You claim that "most" of those
1,410,000 victims of violent crime are not "loved-ones".

I made no such claim.

Carl:

Well now that's interesting, in a paradoxical sort of way. On the one
hand you seemed to be very adamant that the victims in these statistics
were NOT loved ones. But now when I use the term "claim" in reference
to your supposed reluctance to consider the victims as loved ones, you
say you made no such claim.

Do you consider the victims, or any portion of them, loved ones?
Do you consider NONE of the victims loved ones?
Is there a definition problem with the word "claim"?

Like I said before, quit trying to stuff words into my mouth.

Just trying to determine what you're saying.

Are you pro-gun, anti-gun, relatively neutral, or do you vacillate back
and forth on a whim of the moment?

--
BottleBob
http://home.earthlink.net/~bottlbob