Posted to alt.home.repair
RicodJour RicodJour is offline

Default easier way to measure and cut drywall?

Edwin Pawlowski wrote:

I've seen them when the pros did a drywall job on the house across the
street from me. After cutting, they put a GPS tag on the drywall to be sure
it was taken to the right room and properly oriented. There were two guys
on the drywall team, two (lesser skilled) guys doing the transport from the
room to the temporary shop setup, then one guy did all the cutting with a
CNC router. Initially, there was a setup tech to put the GPS system on the
house and make the tags for hte machine shop.

Sounds like an open shop operation. Unions usually require two guys
for the CNC work.