Posted to alt.home.repair
RayV RayV is offline

Default Vinyl tile replacement.

Fred wrote:
I am going to replace my vinyl tile floor in my bathroom with the 12X12 inch
ceramic tile. I can't decide if I should use the gloss surface tile or the
non gloss surface tile. I am afraid if I use the gloss surface that it will
be slippery when wet, however the dull surface tile probably will be harder
to keep clean. Any suggestions will be appreciated.

I don't like to use anything larger than 4" tile on a bathroom floor
because of the slipping hazard. However almost everyone puts down bath
mats or rugs so slipping is not that big of a concern.