Posted to uk.d-i-y
Helen Deborah Vecht Helen Deborah Vecht is offline

Default Windmill nonsense.. Tilting at Wind mills

David Hansen typed

On Tue, 4 Jul 2006 22:46:23 +0100 someone who may be Helen Deborah
Vecht wrote this:-

So what should I do with my hall light fitting?

It takes 3 mini-globe bulbs, which are rather shorter than anything I
saw on lightbulbs direct.

At the moment there may be nothing available for it.

And that is a location where I'd otherwise accept a cfl. Great!

I do not intend to change my lounge lamps, though it might be possible.
I'd need to replace 18 * 40w bulbs.

There are usually 5 bulbs lit at any one time.

--
Helen D. Vecht:
Edgware.