Posted to uk.d-i-y
David Hansen David Hansen is offline

Default Windmill nonsense.. Tilting at Wind mills

On Tue, 4 Jul 2006 23:49:33 +0100 someone who may be Andy Hall
wrote this:-

It's not selling though, is it. Despite all the greeny arguments about
energy saving, flag waving, pretending that these are the same, the reality
is that they aren't

Incorrect. Of course some would like to see them selling in greater
quantities, but that is a different discussion.

The mistake is in the misguided belief that everybody should be eco-minded.

Excellent, another attempt at mind reading.

--
David Hansen, Edinburgh