Posted to alt.home.repair
Carol Carol is offline

Default A/C window unit: compressor or not?

In article ,
JimL wrote:

1. For less than a hundred bucks you can get a new windows unit at
Lowes, then carry it with your when you leave.

I've actually been thinking of putting another unit in the bedroom...and
saw that Lowes had inexpensive ones that would do the job. The other one
that came with the apt is in the living room, and I use a floor fan to
push the cool air down the hall, but when it gets into the 90s, that
bedroom isn't comfortable. (There's a ceiling fan that helps, but I
don't do well in heat...I'm apparently an Eskimo living in the muggy
midwest)

They have a kind that has sliding slat things and it looks like I could
install it myself.
--
To email, remove the kitty litter...