Andy Hall

Default Melamine primer

On Fri, 05 Sep 2003 21:50:06 +0100, Andy Dingley
wrote:

On Fri, 5 Sep 2003 19:22:09 +0100, "Amadeus" wrote:

I've been looking at re-painting some melamine units and furniture
to freshen them up, but I am horrified at the price of the primer.

Does anyone know of a substitute which might work?

Yes, ESP melamine primer (don't use International's)

This is odd. I remember now that it was ESP that I tried that I
didn't get to work at all well, whereas the melamine primer worked the
best.

If you want a substitute that won't work, feel free to experiment with
PVA.

..andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl