Posted to uk.d-i-y
sm_jamieson sm_jamieson is offline

Default building regulations for outside loo

Christian McArdle wrote:
Basically, I've had plans passed for a extension, which
involve losing the existing outside loo.

Surprised you got them past. A friend of mine was told in no uncertain terms
that they would NOT allow him to remove his downstairs loo, which had been
an outside one, but now had a door straight into the kitchen with the old
outside door blocked up.

Christian.

Ah well, it was not an outside loo then was it ?
Anyway, the new understairs loo was on the original plans, but I
couldn't (be bothered to) spec it in enough detail for the BCO on the
full plans, so I removed it - will be done later on a building notice
along with loads of other stuff.
Simon.