Posted to uk.d-i-y
sm_jamieson sm_jamieson is offline

Default building regulations for outside loo

Anyone know the regs for an outside loo ? Would not actually be
connected to the house, just
very close. I would like the structure to be basically a shed, to avoid
some issues. Basically, I've had plans passed for a extension, which
involve losing the existing outside loo. At some stage I will be
putting in a new downstairs loo, but I have just thought that I would
like to keep a second loo until then. So I will basically need to
"move" the loo. Other probs, will be building near public sewer, and I
want to avoid doing the whole BCO/full plans/severn trent thing all
over again just to get a loo in a shed. Any thoughts ?
Simon.