Posted to uk.d-i-y
normanwisdom normanwisdom is offline

Default I cut my own hair - my shower drain is blocked. How to unblock?

Mary Fisher wrote:
"HLAH" wrote in message

wrote in message
oups.com...
My hair is very thick . It grows very fast. I have to get it cut every
3-4 weeks...

Trust me dude hair cutting is just something you shouldn't DIY ;-)

Why?

I do it.

Mary

Yes I do mine but there's not a lot of it. I still run the razor
(actually a beard trimmer) over all the baldy bits cos if I don't it
still feels unfinished. It's like "phantom hair" - gorwing ever thicker
into a great uncontrollable but invisible tangle.
Shower; to unbung sually you can lift off and pull out the drain bit or
bits, might need a twist also. Mines in 2 bits - a cover and an inner
bit which you have to twist and hook out.
cheers
Jacob