Posted to uk.d-i-y
Fitz Fitz is offline

Default Windmill nonsense.. Tilting at Wind mills

Helen Deborah Vecht wrote:
(Andrew Gabriel)typed

People not liking the colour in the way you describe is not
something I've ever seen any complaints about in consumer
feedback. There are a small number of complaints that much higher
CCT lamps are not easily available (which would emphasise the
features you dislike).

Well, they make me feel uneasy.

I won't have them anywhere I sit for a long time and certainly not where
I get dressed.

Are you saying that you have so many clothes of similar yet subtley
different shades that you simply can't remember what goes with what?
Is this really a problem for you?

Personally I find normal house lighting to give a different colour to
daylight anyway. So dressing in any artificial light will not match
daylight.

I would have thought that most people would know what went with what in
their wardrobe.

--
Steve F