Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mary Fisher Mary Fisher is offline

Default Rats! a tail of woe, probably pointless

"Ray" wrote in message

Wife & I keep 3 cats, 2 dogs and 2 goats. Goaties are cleaned daily and
all is composted. Goats are a couple of hundred yards away.

If you have three cats and two dogs you shouldn't have rats.

We only had one cat and he saw to the rats when we came back from holiday
to find them.

Mary

I agree entirely; neverthless we have suffered a veritable plague of the
wretched creatures.
The cats are probably overfed and can't be bothered. Retriever is sadly a
bit long in tooth and Newfie is so laid back he would just want to mother
them.
Now I need either a VV small person or a robot that can creep in, under
and around dwarf/sleeper walls to lay and tack cables under my house.
Rats!

LOL!

Mary