Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.hvac
no one that you know no one that you know is offline

Default Recirculation of air

You enjoying yourself bubba?
You are a misfit to society and you cant read......he said he was going to
hire a professional. he wasn't talking to you ok.

Bubba wrote:

On Mon, 03 Jul 2006 16:36:21 GMT, Ignoramus3756
wrote:

We have a three story (plus also basement) house.

During hot weather, the upper floors are very considerably warmer
than the bottom floors. That's because, drumroll, hot air tends to
rise up.

The issue, in my mind, is that air does not circulate sufficiently. It
would seem to me that the answer is to somehow suck air from the third
floor into where it is picked up by A/C for cooling, or just to
improve the speed of air circulation in general.

Are there any standard approaches to analyzing this problem. I would
prefer to fully understand the issues involves before making a
decision to hire any outside help.

thanks

The standard aproach is to start working at a hvac company as an
apprentice. Study hard and work your way up earning your apprentice
liscense, journeymen, masters, refrigeration certification and NATE
testing. Suck in about 10 to 20 yrs of this and you will soon
understand why it "isnt rocket science".
Either that or pay someone qualified to understand your problems.
You can PayPal me $99 per simple question, $150 per involved question
and $250 per technical question. Please, only one question per fee.
:-)
Bubba