Posted to uk.d-i-y
[email protected] chris.homer@yahoo.com is offline

Default I cut my own hair - my shower drain is blocked. How to unblock?

My hair is very thick . It grows very fast. I have to get it cut every
3-4 weeks...

I got a gizmo from Argos - about £25-30 - Remington home haircut thing
with ceramic blades.

Incredibly
- fast
- easy
- convenient
- saves time (travelling to barbers)

You put an attachment on the blade (depending on how long you want the
hair) - I choose the longest attachment (i like having longish hair)

But it is messy. I have hair all over my bathroom floor and I think my
shower drain is blocked (not totally blocked) but the water doesn't go
down as fast (anyone know how I can unblock it? should i just get a
plunger?)