Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andy Hall Andy Hall is offline

Default Controlling temperature of water in radiators.

On Mon, 3 Jul 2006 20:13:18 +0100, Doctor Drivel wrote
(in article ews.net):

"Andy Hall" aka Matt wrote in message

Matt, a heat bank with a Grundfoss Alpha is the way. A continuous supply
of
on-tap water for the CH. If the house only needs 1.5Kw of heat, the CH
circuit via the auto modulating pump, just takes the heat from the heat
bank
store it wants. If it needs 0.5kW for the CH it takes it and boiler
cycling. No cycling or modulating of burners. Simple, easy, efficient.

This is unnecessarily complicated and expensive.

Matt, I know you are not very good at this sort of thing, but I said
"Simple, easy, efficient."

There you go.

That might have more credibility if you really knew what it meant.