Don

Default Possible to build a generator with a spare briggs engine?

I still like the idea of building one. Any my father could use it. I
was hoping to burn wood in my house. I have a wood burning fireplace
but I was told that they are not very efficient and are mostly for
looks. I called around about putting in a stove and everyone said it
would be majorily difficult and I would have to replace the entire
chiney of pipe.

I just hate building and spending money on something I will not be
able to use.

I wish I would have put a stove in when the house was built but that
was the last thing on my mind at the time.