Posted to uk.d-i-y
Bookworm Bookworm is offline

Default How to detect and control water leaks outside?

wrote:

So what devices are available for limiting the water loss if one has
leak and detecting that water consumption is a lot more than normal?

There is a device called 'Water Block'. It used to be in the Plumblines
UK catalogue but they have discontinued the catalogue.

I dont know who makes it but it is still available.

It is in effect a small water meter that lets a certain amount of water
by and then shuts off. It is adjustable for between 5 & 50 Litres.

It is mainly used on Washing Machines and Vending Machines. Sorry I
cannot be more helpful.