Posted to alt.home.repair
mm mm is offline

Default Buy new mower

On 2 Jul 2006 17:02:36 -0700, wrote:

**********

I want to buy a new mower, that fits my specs.

1. High Rear Wheels
2. Gas Filter
3. Choke Controls
4. Throttle
5. Adjustable Handle (for operator height)
6. On/Off kill switch
7. Safety handle by-pass

You want to bypass the safety handle? You mean the device that turns
the engine off when you let go of the handle?? No one is going to
bypass that. The only reason mowers have safety handles is that they
are required by law. They're not going to break the law for you.
You'll have to fend for yourself, and remember to unfend if you ever
lend the mower to anyone.

8. Power Propelled
9. Rotary blade

Any suggestions where I might go to buy this in USA.

The closest I can come is the DR Field.

I love his chocolate chip cookies.

I have an old one now,
but need a smaller machine for the wife.