Posted to alt.home.repair
George E. Cawthon George E. Cawthon is offline

Default Moen replacement parts

Jim Elbrecht wrote:
"Jimmie D" wrote:

32, at least, year old Moen single handle shower controls leak. Can I still
get replacement parts for them.

Hell- I couldn't get replacement parts for my *3* year old Moen
kitchen faucet. They did offer me a new faucet-- but no longer make
one with the features that I bought this one for. [single lever,
pullout with filter]

I can't find another by someone else, but I damn sure won't throw any
more money at Moen. This faucet was crap- the little rubber cover
that covers the filter on/off wore out in 2 years. Now the soft
plastic fitting that holds the base of the faucet together is worn
out.

Won't hurt to call them, though- www.moen.com .

Jim

They probably don't have that faucet because it
was crappy. Offering to send you a new one of a
different model seems like a good deal to me.