Posted to rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.glass,rec.sport.billiard,alt.tv.real-world
Perkoff 3:16 Says I Just Whooped Your Ass Perkoff 3:16 Says I Just Whooped Your Ass is offline

Default My Moms Glass Table Broke Yesterday

It's one of those tables you put on your deck outside, the wind picked
up the umbrella and when I went outside to play with my dog I saw it in
the pool, I didn't even notice the broken glass all over the deck.

So I picked took the umbrella out of the pool and was about to put it
back when I noticed all the glass.

I'm a good boy and didn't want to leave my parents a big mess so I
cleaned up all the glass. My little brother probably would have just
acted like he didn't see it and act all surprised when my parents
brought it up to him "Oh, I didn't know, I would have cleaned it up if
I saw it."

Now I'm just waiting to see if my parents some how blame me for
breaking it when the wind broke it. I'll let you know, I wouldn't be
surprised if I get blamed, I'll keep you all updated.

http://perkoff.com/2006/07/my-moms-g...yesterday.html