Posted to alt.home.repair
dpb dpb is offline

Default Air Bubbles in Water

O.B. wrote:
We've noticed that our water appears milky until we look closer and see a
lot of tiny bubbles. The bubbles dissipate within a minute. We are seeing
this with both hot and cold water. We are not on a well. We do not have a
pressure regular. What could be causing this?

Lots of things...which is actually it depends on factors not known from
your description. Does this happen at every outlet/tap or only on a
particular sink/faucet?

Has it always been this way or is this a new phenomenon?

Has the water supplier done something that has raised the service
pressure (like a new pumping station)?