Posted to alt.home.repair
Joseph Meehan

Default Toilet basics

Eigenvector wrote:

Hmm, I'll give it another go with some solids. If no grace I'll look
into the Muratic acid treatment. I'm on the cusp of just going to a
GOOD low flush toilet rather than much with the current crapper,
although this one isn't a bad unit. My fear is that the modern low
flush toilets will all have that same scrawny small bowl that makes
me feel like I'm sitting on a waste pit all scrunched up. I like the
older designs because they're roomy.

You can get a new one with lots of room. You may not see them at your
local DIY store as they tend to stock only the cheap models and maybe some
fancy looking expensive ones, but they seldom stock top line basic models
that work well and don't cost as much as the expensive ones they have.

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit