Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Sharrock

Default Seek good website & catalogues like SCREWFIX

"Peter Lynch" wrote in message
On Sat, 01 Jul 2006 10:23:26 +0100, David Peters wrote:
Which web site has the fullest range of DIY goods?

If you're looking for tools/DIY toys, try
www.axminster.co.uk and www.rutlands.co.uk

I've yet to find a good source of DIY wood
in the home counties (they all seem to be "up north")

Pete

South London Hardwood ? I've bought maple off them, efficiently discussed
my requirement via e-mail/excel spreadsheet cutting list; delivered rough
sawn boards in sufficient lengths to achieve my desired outputs, delivered
to door.
BTW, they seem to be "up north" from my south coast point-of-view.

HTH

--

Brian